Jump to the main content block

Exchange for lost or damaged car driver's license

A- A A+
Necessary Documentations
  • R.O.C.-I.D. card or A.R.C. (must be originals).
  • Seal (signature and seal).
  • The damaged driver's license (exempted for those lost).
  • Two identical recent 1-inch bust front view photos, bareheaded, on glossy paper (if applicable for both car and motorcycle simultaneously, then three photos are required).
Visitors: 213 Update Date: 108-08-06 Maintenance Unit: Driver's Licenses Section, Taichung Motor Vehicles Office