Discarded or Revocation of Motor Vehicles
Required documents :
Fee Charge: Free
- Two vehicle number plates (one for motorcycle).
- Vehicle owner's ID card or photocopy of business registration certificate.
- Name chop (seal).
- Traffic violation fines and driving permit tax should be paid off.
- If one or both of the vehicle number plates are lost, please attach the certificate of the reports to the police for the lost vehicle number plates.
- Vehicles, which were discarded, cannot be reissued.
- For vehicles without the certificate of reports to the police due to vehicle number plates being sold with the vehicle, the vehicle owner should file an affidavit and then apply for discard or revocation of that vehicle.
Automobile with broken engine, chassis, electric system or door should be repaired immediately. If it can't be fixed, owner should apply for discard or revocation of the car.