Professional driver's license overdue for cancellation, exchanging for regular driver's license
- R.O.C.-ID card (original or copy).
- The original professional driver's license.
- Two identical recent 1-inch bust front view photos, bareheaded, on glossy paper.
- One copy of regular driver's license registration form.
- Physical examination is exempted, for professional driver's licenses that are overdue for cancellation, exchanging for
regular driver's license.
- Professional driver's license which are overdue for inspection, but within one year's time, must go through physical examination again.
For professional driver's license overdue for cancellation, exchanging for regular driver's license; if the original professional license was lost, then applicant must attach original R.O.C.-ID card and simultaneously apply for reissuance of professional driver's license and change to regular driver's license.
Footnote: Professional driver's license exchanging for regular driver's license; if up for inspection, must pass the inspection first, then apply for the exchange afterwards (no labor insurance certificate required).