New License Plate and Reissuance of License Plate for the Reason of Cancellation
For the reissuance of motorcycle license plate for the reason of cancellation, the vehicle has to be inspected before the application can be processed. (Taichung City Station only supports motorcycle inspection)
Required documents :
Fee Charge :
- Original copy of ID cards, photocopies of business registration certificate.
- Two application forms of new license plate (Please stamp the applicant's name chop.)
- Sale tax certificate.
- Manufacturer or import certificate.
- Receipt which states engine or car seal number.
- Valid compulsory automobile liability insurance certificate.
- For reissue of license plate after cancellation, besides items 1, 2 and 6, please also attach original license plate registration form, cancellation certificate and suspended license plate form. (For motorcycle only).
- Inspection fee: NT$ 450
- License plate fee: NT$ 800
- Inspection fee: NT$ 200
- License plate fee: NT$ 450
- Pay off the license plate fee and fuel tax fee while applying for the new license plate. (No license plate fee for motorcycles under 150cc.)
- Please attach the ownership-transferring certificate. (Photocopies of IDs or business registration certificates of both transferee and transferor. Stamp both name chops.)
Applicants under 18 years old, please attach the consent form of legal guardian.